| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brindisi in October is somewhat warm at 18.15 °C (64.67 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 71mm (2.8in) of H2O is dumped across on average 6 days.
- In October the heavens above Brindisi are fine having an average of a detectable 6:30 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:02.
- There are approximately 4:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brindisi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Brindisi, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Brindisi: