| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brindisi in November is mild at 13.95 °C (57.11 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 74.2mm (2.9in) of fluid is dropped during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Brindisi is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:29 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 9:53.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brindisi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Brindisi, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Brindisi: