| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brindisi in May is very mild at 17.85 °C (64.13 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 28.7mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- In May the blue above Brindisi is sunny having on balance a sizable 9:00 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 5:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brindisi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Brindisi, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Brindisi: