| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brindisi in January is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 60.2mm (2.4in) of liquid falls across an average of 11 days.
- In January the skies in Brindisi are a little dull with an average of a mere 4:05 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:37.
- There are approximately 5:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brindisi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Brindisi, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Brindisi: