| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brindisi in February is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 63.1mm (2.5in) of liquid falls during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Brindisi is a little dull with on average a mere 4:03 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:35.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39% of daylight hours and cloudy 61% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brindisi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Brindisi, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Brindisi: