| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brindisi in December is quite mild at 10.85 °C (51.53 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with some rain. Only 68.1mm (2.7in) of H2O precipitates during on average 9 days.
- In December the heavens above Brindisi are somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:30 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 9:27 long with an average length of 9:18.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brindisi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Brindisi, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Brindisi: