| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brindisi in April is mild at 14.05 °C (57.29 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of fluid falls during an average of 7 days.
- In April the heavens above Brindisi are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:00 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:15.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brindisi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Brindisi, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Brindisi: