Climate of Brindisi, Italy Average Weather
- Brindisi, italy, 40°39'N, 17°57'E, 10 m (33 ft)
- Brindisi has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Brindisi is close to the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.5 degrees Celsius (61.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 574.3 mm (22.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2591 hours.
- If Brindisi were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: